martes, 27 de septiembre de 2011

PRESENTACION PERSONAL EN INGLES








My personal description

Hello class. My name's Margarita Maria Jaramillo Guzman. I wanna tell you something about me. I am a young person. T am 42 years old. I was born on april 15, 1969 in Medellin. I am medium height, i weigh around 70 kilos, i think, i am weight-height proporcionate. I like to eat healthy food. I love salads and fruits, i love fish too. I used to go to the gym, but i don't have much time now.
My hair is long and brown, i take much care with it. I wear glasses for using computer only.
My eyes are light brown, also my skin, it is sensitive, my nose is flat, my face is round, the ears are small, and i have full lips.
I considered myself good looking. I'm elegant, i'm always organized. I am a hard working, intelligent, kind, gentle, responsible and smart. I like to do many things.
Ok. That's all friends for today. See you later.
I am a lawyer and a teacher of laws in the Remington University. I work like a principal in the Alfredo Cock institute in Castilla.
I love my family, we're four sons, two men and two women, my mother and four nephews (three women and a man). My mother is pretty, she's cheerful, bright, funy, cunning, clever and a hard working too.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario